Sunday 6 September 2009

Friday Sketchers 68




I hope you are all having a fab weekend whatever your doing, i thought i was going to have a whole weekend crafting but no we ended up having to go out yesterday and we were out most of the day. Anyways on with my card that i did manage to make last night its for the Friday sketchers here's the sketch and my card. I hope you like it and thank you for visiting please leave a message so i know you've been.

Items used

Papers are basic greys
Miss anya image coloured with copics
Sizzex branch with leaves die
Flowers ribbon and gems are from my stash.

12 comments:

Christine said...

Another fab card Gina love your image & colouring great DPs too..

hugs Christine xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

good morning GIna,
Love this image!! your have done a WONDERFUL job with this card!!
hugs, janny

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina this is such a beautiful card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

amanda stokes said...

Oooh Gina i love this its gorgeous!
hugs amanda x

Tara said...

Gorgeous Gina - I love your choice of papers and Miss Anya looks positively scrumptious!!
Hugs Tara xx

Beccy said...

Hi gina

thanks for visiting my blog and entering my candy.

This is my first visit to your blog and have to say I love your work.

Congrats on your candy win - good luck with mine.

Beccy x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Another gorgeous card Gina,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jules said...

Hi Gina

This is so lovely.

Your backing paper is fantastic too.

Sorry you didn't get the crafting weekend you were hoping for.

Love Jules xx

Stephanie said...

A gorgeous card Gina & I was just drooling over your candy win!! Well done :)

Hugs
Steph xxx

Georgia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Gina! I love the vibrant colours and the papers look fabulous! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Another beautiful card, I love Miss Anyas. Debs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...