Wednesday 16 March 2011

Crafts and Me Photo inspiration and its our 1st Birthday too

Hello folks sorry I've been a bit absent the last few day but my niece is still hospital and her dad my brother was meant to having surgery today but it had to be cancelled as he has a bit of a temperature so now he has to wait again for another date but my niece Lisa is having her op done on Friday so hopefully she will be home the middle of next week that's five weeks she's been in there and is rather p--d off.

Right now onto my card this one is for Crafts and Me Challenges and its our lovely Vicky's turn to set the challenge and its a photo Inspiration with an added extra of texture now there are two photos so you can take your pick.




Now I sort of got my knickers in a bit of a twist I started off with the first one and then sort of drifted onto the second one lol, as you can see i made an easel card not made one for a while and i still love making them.




The fabulous prize this week is from our sponsor 'Sweet Pea Stamps' the lovely Lynette is offering the winner a $20 Gift Card wow, as it's our 1st Birthday today our lovely Teresa is adding another prize of 8 Crafts and Me digi's to be drawn by random, if your not in it you cant win it so what are you waiting for we also have some new background images and some new fairies you can see them HERE at Crafts and Me, For my card I've used Heart on Her sleeve one of the new Hannah Lynn stamps you can get her here at Crafts and Me she is lovely to colour too the frame around her is a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant that I cut and joined the leaves are Marianne creatable the pearls are from Crafts and Me HERE and the little gems they are HERE the pins flowers and ribbon are from my stash.

I would also like to enter some challenges
Bunny Zoe's Pearls and Birthday
Creative card Crew show us some green
Everybody Art Sketch
Papertake Weekly 3 papers
Delightful butterflies
Simon says Stamp Birthday
Dutch Dare Photo inspiration
Creative Friday Spring
KB cute challenges Fantasy
Creative Inspirations Easel cards
One Stitch at a Time Glitter and Gems
Copic Creations want to see blues.
Creatalicious Two tone
Gingeloft flowers

Well that's it folks I hope you like my card please pop over and join in our challenge oh and I nearly forgot as of now we are a weekly challenge next week its our Digi teams turn pop over and read all about it HERE to Crafts and Me Challenges to read al about it.

20 comments:

Livert said...

Beautiful card. Love the image.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great card and just right for the challenge on OSAAT, I love the colours and that image is amazing, Thanks for playing Hazelxo

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie sorry I didnt get chance pop by last night to see this hun. I love this & easel cards are still my fave too they always look so beautiful. This I absolutely love I love this stamp she is lush & your colouring is gorgeous hun & those papers are def drool worthy.
Hope your niece & your brother will have their ops & get back fighting fit as soon as hun. You have got your hands full shug. You take care & make sure you get rest too hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Tolle Karte und so schöne Farben.
Danke, dass du bei uns mitgemacht hast.
Viele Grüße Doreen EAC-Team

RoseC said...

Ahhh . . . you've made Heart on Her Sleave look absolutely stunning surrounded by blues. Beautiful work on a fabulous card! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Riet said...

Beautiful card Gina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the soft blue, what a gorgeous card. I hope your brother feels better soon.
Hugs
Tanya

coops said...

fantastic card gina.i love your gorgeous colours and embellies and the image is so beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

angelwhispers said...

Oh Gina a hope you are ok and I have everything crossed for your Niece and your Brother!!!

Love the card its colours and image are just perfect for the theme Vicky Choose!!!

Thanks for your lovely comments and Summer is now at that stage where she's a right handful!! But lovely!!

Love Chanelle xxx

Josephine said...

So, so pretty, and I love the colours.

Thanks for joining the Glitter and Gems challenge at One Stitch at a Time.

Tami said...

Very pretty love the colors and thanks for playing at Gingerloft

Elara said...

Hi! I came from Creative Card Crew's blog, just joined today for the first time. Your card is just stunning! :)

Debbie, Crafty Heart

Lena said...

Wow Gina, this is a fantastic and creative easel card.
Love your colors and embellies.
Your colouring is fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at DDCC.
I hope to see you again!
Hugs
Lena

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty image and very pretty papers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing The KB Challenge :)

cheryl said...

this is just gorgoues hun adore that image,and gorgeous colurs on this too,thanks for playing at creative inspirations,this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Jane said...

thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x

Vintage Milly said...

Awe, this is so adorable, I love it, thanks for joining in our challenge,
Em.x

Cheryl said...

Oh GORGEOUS,beautiful colouring and details!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...