Saturday 16 July 2011

One Stop Crafts Challenge a Sketch

Good morning folks I hope you are all well and boy did we get some rain last night, its supposed to horrible all weekend now isn't it, so much for summer lol.

Right I best get on with it as I have a ton of things to do today! its time for another challenge over at One Stop Cards this week we have a sketch for you by Val here's the sketch



Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Design's the lucky winner will receive 4 images of their choice.

Here's my card i've used one of the older images this ones called Crissy's Prom, the papers Prima Melody.



That's it from me today folks I hope you have a lovely weekend even though its wet and miserable out there today.




11 comments:

angelwhispers said...

What a divine image Gina just love her and the papers and detail just spot on! Chanelle xxx

Oma said...

Gorgeous card Gina. Where can I find the sketch challenge? I really like the sketch.

Linda said...

This is so beautiful.. Love the sketch.. Very pretty image and I love the colors.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Gina, so elegant :o) Lisa x

coops said...

fabulous card gina.really classy colours and details and i love the stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

tiggertastic said...

What a fantastic make, i love the image - just perfect for all the prom's going on at the moment

hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Gina this is beautiful what a stunning image I adore the colours and design that you have used it looks superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Gina that is gorgeous, what a beautiful imae and fabulous papers and ribbon looks fantastic. hugs Shirleyx

Sarpreet said...

absolutely gorgeous - love what you have done with the sketch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...